PDA

View Full Version : D3 - Tourney Team - recruiting.

LooseCannon
7th Jun 2005, 03:58 AM
111guntherball
MasterofPoppets
Crash24
ragnar0k
N@Sc
anthraxgod
W Mace
W Phunky
W Stormgod
W WaXed

@ YOU ^^^^ :)

We could just pick someone, but I'd appreciate some input from you. I don't like giving someone a job/role THEY haven't asked for. The Tourney matches are great fun, when they get played. They get played when 4 players in a team can get together online for about 1 hour.

We'd prefer a North American time zone player, as we only have 2/7 atm. Nevertheless, that's not a big issue as the games are for fun and ping to Ketnar is ok anyrate.

Let's see who shouts. ;)

edhe
7th Jun 2005, 04:19 AM
Wish i could promise time to do it ;)

Renegade Retard
7th Jun 2005, 09:09 AM
Antimatter was dropped by Goats for lack of participation/response to PM's. That's why he is now a free agent.

LooseCannon
7th Jun 2005, 10:09 AM
Per Skold's Tourney TDM Round 3 thread:

Goats
Warden
Funkblast
Antimatter < - - - -
Worf
SlayerDragon
Agent5
Jammer{tWe}

Renegade Retard
7th Jun 2005, 10:13 AM
Check the official rosters in the private fo's. ;)

Skold is helping out, but we don't have any resources other than copy/paste. His list may deviate from the official one from time to time because the rosters are constantly changing.

SharKTanK
7th Jun 2005, 11:00 AM
Where's the "SharKTanK Wants YOU!" Photochop dub did? It's so needed for this thread tbh :D

LooseCannon
7th Jun 2005, 12:36 PM
You guys are soooo helpful. ;) :lol:

o
|\_o
// \ < - - are these two on waivers?

Renegade Retard
7th Jun 2005, 12:39 PM
You guys are soooo helpful. ;) :lol:

o
|\_o
// \ < - - are these two on waivers?

I believe they're too busy to play.

Skold
7th Jun 2005, 01:09 PM
Fixed - sorry 'bout that.

Per Skold's Tourney TDM Round 3 thread:

Goats
Warden
Funkblast
Antimatter < - - - -
Worf
SlayerDragon
Agent5
Jammer{tWe}

SharKTanK
7th Jun 2005, 01:24 PM
I believe they're too busy to play.Funny, I got a PM from a moderator on Atari for that signature being "inappropriate"... It now looks like this:o
|\_o <-- A guy receiving a back massage
// \ :D Sorry to go all OT

T2A`
7th Jun 2005, 02:54 PM
More OT!

How can that be considered inappropriate? Your brain cannot interpret things it has no experience with. Example: There's a picture out there on the Intarweb made of dolphins of a guy and girl together, but kids only see dolphins because they don't know any better. Thus, if you can see the real picture, it's not inappropriate to you, and since kids can't see it, it's not inappropriate to them either. :D

Xaero_UT
7th Jun 2005, 08:48 PM
W kAoS.Xaero (6/10

1) this is actually a new registered account from an old one linky (http://forums.beyondunreal.com/member.php?u=42686) so the waiver doenst apply (me thinkz)

2) as im in aus, 28k, cant connect to ur servers, so ill wait till adsl end of july, then check back, (hopefully by then ctf tourney is on) i requested to be dropped from rAm till i get adsl, then i will check back, and still would like to go with ram, if they'll have me

3) thanks for including me though, flattered, but unfortunately, i will decline.

LooseCannon
8th Jun 2005, 03:51 AM
OK, thanks kAoS.Xaero. I guess that when dropped from RaM, you were put back on waivers as is normal, instead from being removed from the Tourney roster completely.

Please shout when adsl arrives. 'till then. :)

LooseCannon
9th Jun 2005, 12:40 PM
#bump#

We've a match this Saturday.

Please don't shout all at once.

:crazydance:

Agent_5
9th Jun 2005, 03:47 PM
I'll bet a cookie that waxed won't show up. The pansy's preoccupied with WOW. :o

o
|\_o
// \ <--- Thought it was a mom pushing her baby around in a stroller.

Renegade Retard
9th Jun 2005, 03:58 PM
o
|\_o
// \ <--- Thought it was a mom pushing her baby around in a stroller.

Nah, it's a guy walking his dog.

LooseCannon
9th Jun 2005, 05:44 PM
o
|\_o
// \

It's a frog with a mustache.

LooseCannon
13th Jun 2005, 01:46 PM
#bump#no.2#