Demo tools

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
Whats out there these days to make looking through demos a lil' easier...

Anything that can play them with vcr type controls like rewind and such?

ALso isn't there something floating round out there where you can have a running timer on them so you know where to find certain parts of it again... or am I making things up in my head. (which is entirely possible.) :lol:

nick89

Mr High Ping
Dec 20, 2004
CAn't rewind demoes, but im sure there is a timer program which is "Always on Top"

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
BooGiTyBoY said:
ALso isn't there something floating round out there where you can have a running timer on them so you know where to find certain parts of it again... or am I making things up in my head. (which is entirely possible.) :lol:
There was something for 2K3 that gave you alot of controls over demos (timer, pause, etc.). I'll do some looking around and see if I can find it.

edit: It's called mut2k3

there is a thread about it here:
http://forum.skill-club.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8532&

The link for it in the thread is dead and I can't find it anywhere else.

Last edited:

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
In 2k4, you can use the arrow keys to speed up and slow down playback, dunno about a timer, but the pause button also pauses (just like if you were an admin).

Usaar33 once had a demo dll for UT that enabled you to jump to > time signature, which was the closest thing to rewind I've ever seen, but it is impossible to "rewind" them at current. I don't know if anything like that is doable in 2kx.