Fastest Track Times Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tmod

Mar 29, 2005
Post your fastest laps. Try to keep it on the same few tracks to begin with, so we can have a list of the fastest. When we have enough for a fastest list, only those who provide a link to a screenshot of their time will be on the list. Please post the following information with your time:

Track, Did you use turbo?, Link To A Screenshot if you can (don't post the actual shot, it only clutters the thread), Car used.

Thanks, lets see what you got. :cool:

tmod

Mar 29, 2005
UWRC-Silverrock
1:06.17
Flair F1
No Turbo

UWRC-CityTrack
0:48.17
Flair F1
No Turbo

I'll post up links to screens later. I'm sure you guys can hammer these times, lets see it!

Last edited:

$n][pErMan

UnWheel Server Guru!
Aug 29, 2004
I have no idea ... it would be cool if Unwheel could create a text file of your best times for each map u play thats a Race :D

JamesBong

'JeeP' addict
Sep 18, 2002
oHIo
Visit site
stevenhorton said:
You can get race times from the web site http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/index.php?stats=players . Just type in your name for your stats, then , when they come up, open the tracks you raced. They all have race times.

hummmm i dont see any lap times, just regular breakdown of matches and levels and kill/gun stats....could you be more specific as to where the laps times are?

heh, i've logged a whole 2.3 hours on deathmatch and 27.8 on unwheel :)

-i'm so glad unreal tech. makes it possible for mods to be created.....
:wonders what UT hours would be like if they would still be tracking that... cuz regular ut2k4.... mehhhhhh: :rolleyes:

JACK SH!T

Evil Genius in a Nutshell
Sep 2, 2004
stevenhorton said:
What!! Need screenshots to prove our lap times:p Man, that kinda takes the fun outa it:D
Lost Gods lap time= 1.5 min. :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
will post screenshot after I'm done photoshoping it..... :D

tmod

Mar 29, 2005
UWRC-OceanRun2
2:01.81 :D
Flair F1, turbo and drifting corners like a mofo.

Screenshot available upon request. ;)

Edit:
Add 2:29.68 in UWRC-LostGods to that.
Same car, same driving style.

What vehicle have you been using Steven?

:)

Last edited: