Does anyone know what happened to Whaleboy?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mr Z

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
I haven't seen this guy online for months now and he's still the best CTF player I have ever seen. No disrespect to all the other great players I've seen but Whaleboy would OWN even on loaded servers. Does anyone know what happened to this dude? Does he play under a different alias now or has he quit playing altogether? Please don't say he's playing Q3,that would be tragic.

------------------
all that I know...
The Unknown Knows

DefBringer

Feb 1, 2000
Visit site
Hey Beaver! I played with Whaleboy just a few days ago. If you talk to (DC)Chimley ask him...he seems to always be around when Whale is.

I think Whale used to be one of the best but when I played him we had a fairly equal exchange. (He used to slaughter me)....so either I have become a lot better or his UT skills are a bit rusty.....OR he probably just had a bad night. Who knows? He's still one of the best though, no doubt about it.

Chimley

Sexiest Llama
Mar 20, 2000
Visit site
Let me be the first to retort Def's statement RIGHT NOW.

A little info bout Whaleboy. He was having some RL issues he had to take care of. During this time, he did not have the time, nor the willing to continue playing UT. He was away from the game for two months, mayeb playing a game or two every other week.

ANYONE gets rusty after two months. But rest assured Def. Once he gets his groove back, I'm sure no one will be able to touch him.

The man owns, even when he is rusty.