DM-Campgrounds2005-SC Released!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
Name: Campgrounds 2005
Version: 1.1 fixed
Compatibility: UT2004
Description: My take on The Campgrounds from Quake 3
Comments: Uses Hourences texture pack throughout the level. New additions like dodge-ramps have been added to enhance gameplay for UT2004.
Screenshot:
[screenshot]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/Slainchild/ceac84ed.jpg[/screenshot]

Changes from 1.0:

-Blocking volumes added to the DD area so now you cannot get stuck behind the pipes.
-Collision removed from the plant in the stairwell (you dont get stuck on that now).
-Steam vents (jumppads) make you go a little higher.
-Filesize reduced.

Credits:
iD Software
Hourences
Cunning Stunts
Luv_Studd
Hawkwind
Aquablue
Esque
Thunderstrike
CBA
Jes
The Warden
Turns2Ashes
Master Of Poppets
Dark Pulse
Neonite
Symbolikal
Taleweaver/Golden_Dragon
{Mace}
dXII][Pa
Israphel
|dub|
Spineblaze
toniglandyl
Zoeff
Musilowski
Duffman
Virax
{MM}Juggalo_kyl
ShadowWrath
Sjosz
DimensionSeven
DaNight
Frogger
Bort Simpson
Descentia
Catdaemon
mattdude
cAm
Cythes
Zerocool
The_Head
=XtC=

-Thats the last time I list everyone, but thanks for your feedback!

Download:

Nalicity:http://nalicity.beyondunreal.com/map_hub.php?mid=8167

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Good to see the bots still gave me a whoopin' just like on the G1E version, though I think that's because they were ganging up on me unfairly. ;) Looks great and plays well. Still too many health vials, I think, but oh well. Visually, the only thing I didn't like that was added after the last beta is the rocky ceilings. The rocks are hanging in the air magically... Awesome work, dude. :):tup:

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Just great :tup:

I've been playing Beta4 a lot offline....it's been my most played map by a long way for the last week...this will no doubt replace it.

It's been great seeing this map go through the various stages....and I'm really looking forward to whatever you've got lined up next.

Keep up the good work :)

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
I spectated one of the robots that I put in vs some other random bots and he totally pwned everyone, second place had about 7 kills vs the robot's 20.

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
I declare this map to be good :)

Now who's with me to add this one to ketnar's?
\me raises hand
(oh, wait...somewhat wrong thread...sorry)

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
I'll wait for another link to dl it but then I'll do it for sure! The beta versions were great!

ThirtySixBelow

tactical inaccuracy
Feb 6, 2005
The environment of this is a little different, but not in a bad way. It still plays just as well...which is kick ass

dXII][Pa

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC
Jan 3, 2004
Sweet map man. I see you have reverted some changes from beta 4. I LIKE it :D

Israphel

Sim senhor, efeitos especial
Sep 26, 2004
Lisboa,Portugal
Taleweaver said:
I declare this map to be good :)

Now who's with me to add this one to ketnar's?
\me raises hand
(oh, wait...somewhat wrong thread...sorry)

LOL :)

I already mentioned it in that thread TW....This map should certainly be included on the Mothership server

{MåçE}

ma$e is back!!??
Mar 6, 2004
very nice map. not the most original ever.. but nonetheless, its a great remake IMO. gj, make an equally nice original map now so we have even more leetsauce maps to play :D ;)

Slainchild

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2004
London, Ontario
www.slainchild.com
Ok, this will be the last ever update of this map, so here it is:

http://www.unrealplayground.com/download.php?mapid=8418 (waiting for nalicity link)

Changes from 1.0:

-Blocking volumes added to the DD area so now you cannot get stuck behind the pipes.
-Collision removed from the plant in the stairwell (you dont get stuck on that now).
-Steam vents (jumppads) make you go a little higher.
-Filesize reduced.

I renamed it with SC1 at the end, so you can tell the versions apart online. Enjoy

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Dammit. Why didn't you beta-test the map?! ;)

Coincidently, SC1 is the model of my car, which roughly translates to "slow Saturn coupe."