The secon EikoBattle model, give feedback

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

PigBear

Jun 3, 2004
Yepp here it is, with those fancy red-glowing googles we all love from riddick.
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.eikobattle.modnmod.com/Pictures/good_render.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
Please post feedback.

PigBear

Jun 3, 2004
ehh..well...tube..things.. hehe they got like bubbles going through them, mainly there to look cool.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
That kinda mask under his nose would be really cool if you done it like Hannibal Lecter's one :2thumb:

Also I'd make the biceps a little bigger, the butt more rounded and give the legs more of a muscular look - A lot of custom models seem to look real stringy to me, but that's just me ;)

Caravaggio

Custom User Text goes here.
Oct 2, 2002
US
Visit site
I like the design. As mentioned the arms might use a little point pulling, and also, did you use auto smoothing or something? There's some strange poly seams around the neck. The mask is cool but could use a highlight around the edge so it doesn't have such a clean cut between fabric and skin.

good work.

Don't really know how klansic can tell how round the ass is from that view... ...

PigBear

Jun 3, 2004
Sweet ill get right on it, and i will most likely make it a "lector"-mask. Tnx for the feedback!