100k!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
OK, this is kind of cheating since it hasn't happened yet, but by the time many of us read this thread Taz will have scored more than 100,000 in UT2k4. Congrats, Taz! :cool: :notworthy: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Now, let's celebrate! :cheers:

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
WoW, guess that means I need to take a break from this game.. **NOT**
I wonder what everyone would have if the Stats would have been working from day 1?? Just think the amount of hours folks have put into this game.. Now we need to get these other slackers up some Frags..

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Taz, that link is wrong. You have to do it differently. Better yet, what you want to do is click on the link at the bottom of my sig that says "«BuA» Clan Stats". :) That works just fine. :cool: