ROCKET AREA WONT WORK! PLEASE HELP!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
help please!
when i try to change the catogry in practice session to Rocket Arena the game quits with this error message
Critical Error

UWindowComboControlTransient.UWindowComeboControl1 (Function UWindow.UWindowComboControl.Notify.0000) Infinite script recursion (250 calls) detected

History: FFrame::Serialize <-UObject:processEvent ,-(UTConsole Transient.UTComsole0, Function UTMenu.UTConsole.UWindow.KeyEvent) <- UEngine:InputEvent <-UWindowsViewport:CauseInputEvent <-
UWindowsViewport:UpdateInput <-UViewport:ReadInput <-AActor::Tick <-TickAllActors <-ULevel:Tick <-(NetMode=0) <-TickLevel <-UGameEngine:Tick ,-UpdateWorld <-MainLoop

please help me i have no idea what to do also cna someone tell me how to screent shot the desktop so i dont have to write it all up
thanx

------------------
You cannot save a persons life, you can only simply extend it...

MewEats66KDFish

Mar 5, 2000
Portsmouth, NH, USA
Visit site
It's funny because people keep on saying the same thing and don't realize there are other posts addressing the same issue. People can be stupid sometimes. Just not all the time, otherwise they get annoying.

bullet2.gif

MewEats66KDFish
a.k.a. The Dopefish!

"I molest doors, take pictures of them naked, and sell them online. My latest one sold for $30!" (maybe you should ignore that.)

"To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems." God, a.k.a. Homer Simpson

Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
i havnt looked at the other posts yet i woke up downloaded rocket arena and it didnt work so i posted can u please tell me where the answer to this is if its already been posted

bullet2.gif

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
HEY! i was the first person to complain about this problem so :p

bullet2.gif

**"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."-Evan Davis

**"Women need a reason to have sex - men just need a place." - Billy Crystal.

Mar 28, 2000
Visit site
i didnt say i was the first
btw does neone know hot to take a screen shot of the critical errors n stuff so u dont have to write it all down ive seen that done b4

bullet2.gif

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
you know, i was wondering the same thing.

bullet2.gif

**"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."-Evan Davis

**"Women need a reason to have sex - men just need a place." - Billy Crystal.