That's it Cookie, I'm a callin' you out!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Ruiner

Masterful
Now that I lured you in. I have one thing to say. */me get's down on his knees and pleads* Please, share with me your wisdom on the graceful and deadly art of the of the shock combo!! I must know! He he he. Sorry, got carried away. Really though. You'd think after being smacked down by yours so many times, I'd figure it out. I'm working on it, but I have a real hard time using it on the move. Any pointers would be appreciated. I will pay by the hour. I'm still trying to re-grow all my body hair from the last time you scorched me at the last scrimage. He he.. C ya at next practice. - R

------------------
"Set the controls for the heart of the Sun." -R Waters

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Just keep on using the SR combo. You'll slowly get better and better. Heck, I'm still improving, and I've been shocking for two months now.

bullet2.gif

Who's gonna be the odd man out? I want to be the odd man out.
-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

F

[FiS]Prophetus|PUF

Lol...yes cookie you are good with that combo. Remember Coret? You were blasting me away with it. However, I purposely came up to the high level (where you were defending with the shock) to practice evading and jumping through the combos. Didn't work much...but, hey...gotta try something to get past your deadly combos /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif.

bullet2.gif

[Ci]Prophetus][PuF][

CAPTURE! Home of CTF map reviews, strategies and Forums.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
I've joined the ranks of the ShockCombo faithful lately. It is easily my favorite weapon now. My RL days are behind me....nah!

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm hal-like dammit!

hal{PuF}

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
Proph, please don't remind me of the Coret game... my SR combo on that level was atrocious. In fact, that whole day was a bad day for mixing UT and me. I can do better than what you saw...

bullet2.gif

-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

The_Ruiner

Masterful
Tell ya what Cookie.. I promise I'll never mention that game if you won't mention that one with UD last night.. He he.. MAN!! Did that suck. I felt like a newbie with a bullseye painted on my a$$. Was laggin pretty bad though.. Oh well, back to practicing my combos.. - Ruiner out..

bullet2.gif

N

NIGMA666

Hey Ruiner, man we should get on a empty server some night and practice Shock Combo's togather /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif.....im serious!

Ive been geting pretty good with the combo,ive had the joy of killing Dethroned[C1] with a few combo's /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
Dethroned is the best ive see with the shock!
he schooled my a$$!

So Rui, lets get togather on the C1 server and practice, late afternoon there are no C1's on.

just meet me sometime in our Ci channel /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

-=666=-

bullet2.gif

"You must show no mercy, nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you, for your greatness will silence them all."
[Ci]NIGMA666|PuF

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>I will pay by the hour<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm, there might be money to be made in Ut after all...

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

wiggum_pi

Dec 28, 1999
Visit site
If I were rich, I would really pay good money to get better ($5/hr?). That's a big if, though.

bullet2.gif

-- [Ci]CookieMnstr|PuF

The_Ruiner

Masterful
Yo Nigma.. Yeah. Sounds good. I'll be on this Sun. afternoon around 6 or 7 ET. We can do some shock jousting of sorts. Even if there are other players there, if they get in the way, ouch..! Also, I can try hosting with my broadband connection. I'll c ya soon. - R

bullet2.gif

BaronSamedi

RA Konig
Mar 13, 2000
Sheffield, UK
Visit site
That bloody shock rifle has got to be the worst weapon for lag on the net. Its quite awkward gettin the timing right because the seconday fire seems to respond faster than the primary.

Can't say i like the shock rifle that much....yet!

Can say i'm gonna get fried by it on my 1v1.

bullet2.gif

"Tiz i Saron Baramedi!!"

"I am the alpha and the omega!"-THE FIRST AND THE LAST..

Baron_Samedi|PuF