PDA

View Full Version : Parser?

DeathAdder
8th Nov 2004, 07:16 PM
Check and see if you received a pm from me in your user cp. I sent one, but now wonder if you really got it :(

Parser
9th Nov 2004, 12:27 PM
I got the first one. Have you got any logs yet? :)

DeathAdder
9th Nov 2004, 03:59 PM
Not yet. gonna try to create the crash tonite on my server, and therefore the logs for you.

DeathAdder
9th Nov 2004, 09:01 PM
Well, I guess it's good news. All the BOSS maps we ran through tonite worked perfectly. So, maybe when Mysterial updated his RPG to Version 2.0, maybe he fixed the conflict. Before, somebody was able to get the BOSS maps to work with the magic weapons disabled. But I ran it with magic weapons enabled, and all went well.

Wookiee
9th Nov 2004, 09:50 PM
WHOO! BOSS TIME! Hey, could you also enable gametype switching on the server, so we could play Boss Rush and Fraghouse Reloaded? That would be pretty cool too.

DeathAdder
10th Nov 2004, 06:49 AM
Yea, I'm getting alot of demands for BOSS Rush. I will have to take a weekend to do it, maybe this coming weekend.

DeathAdder
10th Nov 2004, 02:21 PM
Question from Me to Mysterial, the mod author for RPG:

Did you make changes in V2 of RPG so that the BOSS monsters would work in the FHI mod? I noticed now that BOSS maps work fine all of the sudden w/o crashing server.

Response from Mysterial:

I made them not be spawned by Monster Tongue or the Summoning Charm. I'm surprised that was the cause of the crash (or maybe some other fix somehow fixed it too) but whatever, I'll take it ;)

DeathAdder
10th Nov 2004, 02:23 PM
I bet there is a good chance that the FHI monsters will work fine now too. I will check this tomorrow night if I get the time. Tonight, I am too busy.

Parser
10th Nov 2004, 02:42 PM
Could you please tell your regulars that boss maps no longer crash the server too? I tried to vote MonstersDen and got flamed to death. :)

DeathAdder
11th Nov 2004, 01:16 PM
Seems like the regulars are never on at 9pm EST when I can play. I need to add the mutator serveradse on the server to make announcements and such.

DeathAdder
11th Nov 2004, 08:57 PM
did the server crash much today?