Parser?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Well, I guess it's good news. All the BOSS maps we ran through tonite worked perfectly. So, maybe when Mysterial updated his RPG to Version 2.0, maybe he fixed the conflict. Before, somebody was able to get the BOSS maps to work with the magic weapons disabled. But I ran it with magic weapons enabled, and all went well.

Wookiee

Lets Rock
Aug 4, 2004
WHOO! BOSS TIME! Hey, could you also enable gametype switching on the server, so we could play Boss Rush and Fraghouse Reloaded? That would be pretty cool too.

DeathAdder

a.k.a. LightBringer
Jul 8, 2001
north carolina
Visit site
Question from Me to Mysterial, the mod author for RPG:

Did you make changes in V2 of RPG so that the BOSS monsters would work in the FHI mod? I noticed now that BOSS maps work fine all of the sudden w/o crashing server.

Response from Mysterial:

I made them not be spawned by Monster Tongue or the Summoning Charm. I'm surprised that was the cause of the crash (or maybe some other fix somehow fixed it too) but whatever, I'll take it ;)