INF 3.0

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Derelan

Tracer Bullet
Jul 29, 2002
Toronto, Ontario
Visit site
INFiltration 3.0 is no longer a computer game. It is now a real-life simulator, where you fight in the field, with 9086mb download.

Live from the field, I'm here to bring you exclusive photos from the new game.

Attachments

• inf3.jpg
    inf3.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 254

bronto

Sep 3, 2004
Derelan said:
INFiltration 3.0 is no longer a computer game. It is now a real-life simulator, where you fight in the field, with 9086mb download.

Live from the field, I'm here to bring you exclusive photos from the new game.

you'd think that since they could make the scenery so realistic, they'd put a little more effort into the character models :)

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
IT'S REAL DAMNIT! REAL!!

LISTEN TO THE DANCING MONKEY!

LISTEN!!!

AAAAAAAARUUUUUUUUUGTHB!!!!!!!!!!!!

evilmonkey1.gif

Last edited:

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
"INF 3.0 will be released Exclusively on Fileplanet. You need an authorization key which will be given to you when you sell your soul to us or give us a lot of money."

Yes i remember the dancing monkey! I remember!
The messiah!
*drools*

Monkeys are good. Beppo uses wallhacks.

O_DoGG

Le Boner
Nov 17, 2002
France
www.clanvega.com
I experienced that too, turn TruForm on in Inf and your weapon is transformed in some kind of phazer, laser gun or rocket launcher (depending on which weapon you have and on your imagination :) )

I guess Freon was talking about anti-aliasing though.