Is there anything more fun then playing Infiltration?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
i never tried paintball but that looks fun

1-sex with woman /ex aequo with being really drunk and high
3-football playing /tennis playing
4-driving fast with music loud ( i mean respecting the limits but rushour on the highways at 110km/h its so good)
5-infiltration

on a side note when i have sex i feel the need to play infiltration after lol

NavySupra

Oct 21, 2004
when I can actually afford to go down to the range there is nothing quite like the smell of burnt gunpowered, and spent casing all over the ground.

Sex is pretty tight, but I have to jump from woman to woman, because I become easily bored with some women.

dive

Infiltration:: Like crack, but better
Sep 26, 2002
Altanta, Georgia
dive.livejournal.com
NavySupra said:
when I can actually afford to go down to the range there is nothing quite like the smell of burnt gunpowered, and spent casing all over the ground.

Gah, now you've made me want to go out to the range, but there is no way I can afford it right now. You jerk. :)

Taque

Custom User Title
Dec 3, 2002
PARIS
www.mpclan.com
Don, you speak as if you've had sex. :eek:

All joking aside, there are a lot of things more fun than playing INF ... but at the same time, nothing is quite like crushing your opponents until they start to leave the server in frustration. :p

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Taque said:
nothing is quite like crushing your opponents until they start to leave the server in frustration. :p
The story of my life, as it pertains to playing SCPT with Geno. People would get mad and leave just because they didn't know how to creep in the shadows and not get shot in the face.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
fucts got the right idea.

theres plenty of things better then inf, like stabbing myself in the face with a spork