Jeeze. I always get "Connection Failed" 20 billion times a day!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mooseahomanoo

Jul 26, 2004
I don't know why. Is there anything that I can edit to stop getting this!? I am directly connected to my modem, and this problem has just been happening recently. Just for no reason in every server I go to, I get a connection failed. Please help!!

Mooseahomanoo

Jul 26, 2004
Nah, and also I get GPF's 20 billion times a day too!!!! It's so fricken annoying, I just got another one now!!!

hyrulian

Rainbow Brite
May 20, 2001
Chula Vista, CA
hyru.ath.cx
SP2 is the Windows XP Service Pack 2.
If you updated to SP2, and have the built-in firewall turned on, the only problem is that you might not be able to start a server ("host a multiplayer game") unless you either turn off the firewall or create a "rule" for Unreal Tournament in the firewall configuration.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
opengl , i've tryed last night ut99 (been 1 years i've not played)
opengl suck imho , just faster dl , when i play in Direct 3d , the game lag , but i have a better look in-game

the stupid weapon switch error , if i run under Opengl whit direct imput 'on' , the game will switch only pair weapon , and if i select an impair weapon , he will switch for them only , (one of stupidest bug i've seen)

i solved this stupid problem by taking direct3d

if you have latest patch , no firewall ,

i don't see why you can't connect

Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Kantham said:
the stupid weapon switch error , if i run under Opengl whit direct imput 'on' , the game will switch only pair weapon , and if i select an impair weapon , he will switch for them only , (one of stupidest bug i've seen)

This is caused by the logitech drivers :p .