UnWheel in UT2004: Editor's Choice Edition

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
UnWheel will be featured in the UT2004: Editor's Choice Edition:
UnWheel, winner of no less than 6 awards in the Make Something Unreal
Contest and a 'PC Zone Essential' award, has been selected as one of the
mods to be included with Epic's Unreal Tournament 2004: Editor's Choice
Edition. In addition, we will be releasing that version of UnWheel - now
named "UnWheel EC" - to the public this Friday, the 27th of August 2004.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
if anyone comes into this thread and says "YEAH WELL FRAG ORCHESTRA HAS MORE PLAYARS DAN UNWHEEL!! LOLLERCAUST!" I'm going to smack them.

As for UnWheel being in EC, that's awesome! :tup:

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
*eh* but frag.ops and RO already are in the ECE ... at least RO definitely is.

Major-Lee-High

Im a ranter, ignore me!
Jun 27, 2000
The Dark Tower
www.modcentral.us
Pretty sure they said on teh forums it would be entered, id like to see it on the disc myself just so more people will play this time.

I played the first unwhell too, havent played the new ones, ill have to get this when tehy release :)

Mychaeel

At least we waited until it was common knowledge already that Jailbreak was included in UT2004 Editor's Choice Edition... ;)

[edit]
This seems to be the proper place to remind everybody that ";)" means "I'm not dead serious about what I just said", or: "Take what I'm saying with a grain of salt." So, please, be kind. :)

Last edited:

QuickBeam

612 Wharf Ave...
Aug 31, 2004
612 Wharf Ave...
Saw EC edition at Fry's yesterday.

UNWheel is great for on-line play(bots still act silly ;) ) But its nice to know people who get this edition will have a racing game and the domino theory of mods will commence(meaning ppl will wake up to the amazing thing Epic did in encouraging the MOdding community)...MSU contest+great editing tools.

Seems like a plus for all....more mods....more peeps....MORE MORE MORE :D