Will this mod be eligible for MSU contest?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Origim

Aug 18, 2004
I wonder.. will it be? Alot of custom work is put into it... yet, the idea is derived from Unreal 2 XMP. Will the DEVs enter the contest with their mod?

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i think they are, because they are probobly going to release it in time for the make something unreal contest, last phase.

Major-Lee-High

Im a ranter, ignore me!
Jun 27, 2000
The Dark Tower
www.modcentral.us
I hope this wins and gets a license, I was so excited about u2xmp, then so dissapointed (i thought it had some big probs, and i apparently wasnt alone), even so, i would much rather see this, a team fortress style game (my fav style ;)), win and go retail than anothre ww2 or cs clone....

GO TEAM VENTURE, urr i mean FORTRESS!!!

washuu

A Lazy XMP Beta Tester
Oct 18, 2003
Minnesota
www.washuu.org
The last thing I want to see is another WW2 game, it's been done way to many times, Only reason people get a new one is because of a new engine. XMP - all the way!

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
The problem is that the GOLEM source isn't a public asset, so technically mod teams can't use it until Epic or Atari decide to make it public. I'm sure that the author of the GOLEM format would gladly release it to the public... this is probably more a case of the powers that be at Atari being unwilling to give anything away for free.