!! German XMP-Forum Map Pack !!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iddQd

Yours truly
Dec 26, 2001
Sweden
Yo, this looks great... I'll dl it and check it out. I already know that GEOmassiv is a great map!

Edit: Oh, not released until 1 September... damn.

Last edited:

Pro^Kp

[DCSB]Callisto/Talon|Se7eN
Jan 24, 2004
ive played Kiss thats an ace map too :)

although its practically impossible to get artis out

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
it's not too discourage you guys or anything
but shouldn't you all be converting instead of making it for an september release when everybody will be playing utxmp

i like pool btw, class map
:)

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
Jubei said:
...converting instead of making it for an september release when everybody will be playing utxmp

i won't play ut:xmp so soon, so i'm happy these maps will be there.

moeptier

Jan 7, 2004
I guess, most of this maps will be converted, too.
It depends on the community, whether they want them to be converted or not. :rolleyes:

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
Jubei said:
it's not too discourage you guys or anything
but shouldn't you all be converting instead of making it for an september release when everybody will be playing utxmp

i like pool btw, class map
:)

I won't be playing utxmp unless someone buys me ut2k4 (or someone comes out with a hack!), so release this sucker for u2xmp!

By the way Scar, I was on nbk dm server yesterday and War thought I was you. Does that mean you suck too? :lol:

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
GotBeer? said:
I won't be playing utxmp unless someone buys me ut2k4 (or someone comes out with a hack!), so release this sucker for u2xmp!

By the way Scar, I was on nbk dm server yesterday and War thought I was you. Does that mean you suck too? :lol:

lol? :mad:

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
i wonder how fps will hold as it looks like a real framerate killer.

nice looks tho,hope it isn't too big. if it's as big as sirocco or alcazar it has my vote,bigger then that is lot's of walking.

Status
Not open for further replies.