/\lpha is now sponsored

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

muxmp

May 11, 2004
/\lpha clan is now being sponsored by xeno-technologies.com. If you are looking to buy awsome xmp server or another gameserver at a reasonable price please visit xeno-technologies.com. Mentioning /\lpha clan would entitle you to discounts.

Following are the official /\lpha clan servers. For rules and regulations, please visit back2games.com

TS Server:
Clan /\lpha Teamspeak Server

Server IP:
67.18.134.74:4223

XMP server:
Clan /\lpha Server

Server IP:
67.18.134.75:7777

:)

Mar 6, 2004
This is also the first server where i average a 40ish fps, and 150 ping and i love our server, it's my new home :)

Creig

Back from the dead
Apr 17, 2003
Visit site
Bravo for /\Lpha!! We did it. Anyways we can now host matches on our very own server now :). Thank you guys for setting an example for us and showing us that having a server is nessecary if we plan to be successful clan. Look forward to us getting more organized maybe :p. I make no promises.

Mar 6, 2004
One thing we need to change...we don't need no 17k or 11k maps, they take forever to load, atleast me...i have been in 2 maps in the last like 10 because the files are too big and takes forever to load (anyone know how to change that? i'm the only one with this problem and i have a fast cable modem connection) :mad:

Last edited:

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
For faster downloads you need the maps/mutators/etc to be on a redirect, if youre interested in that you should talk to xeno, because it doesn't seem like you have ftp access.

RLD

Δηάŗ©Ħî§Ŧ on the left.
May 15, 2004
Creig said:
Bravo for /\Lpha!! We did it. Anyways we can now host matches on our very own server now :). Thank you guys for setting an example for us and showing us that having a server is nessecary if we plan to be successful clan. Look forward to us getting more organized maybe :p. I make no promises.
Are you going to give it a fitting name like "House Of Gas" or "Gas Station"
or "Beno Be Banned" or "Gas Nades-R-Us"?

Gumby

Pretty in Pink!
Feb 29, 2004
A long long way from home...
(GR)Killer said:
One thing we need to change...we don't need no 17k or 11k maps, they take forever to load, atleast me...i have been in 2 maps in the last like 10 because the files are too big and takes forever to load (anyone know how to change that? i'm the only one with this problem and i have a fast cable modem connection) :mad:

If you mean the time it takes for them to actually load on your computer, then it might be helpful to buy more ram / faster cpu... just a thought... :)

PETsnake

www.p3t.org bitch
Feb 25, 2004
had fun playin in your server tonight, you guys get all sexed up with rgb, creepy, ::shivers::, anywho, i like the "what map" quote comin from the alpha dudes, no more silly **** map rotation :]

FurociousFa

Banned
Apr 1, 2004
MI
>DE< is pretty much the same when im around, if i hate a map or other people hate i usually ask whats theys wants, /\ has sweetest ping since SV tho =-)

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
I remember SV, it friggin ROCKED THE HOUSE. I heard that was run by ilan, but I can't see how it's true!?

Mar 6, 2004
FurociousFa said:
>DE< is pretty much the same when im around, if i hate a map or other people hate i usually ask whats theys wants, /\ has sweetest ping since SV tho =-)

My ping is 150ish, not so sweet :( why can't it be like 50 and 100 like the rest of my clan? :mad:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.