Caught in the act!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
So there I was, in good old skytown.
I closed the door behind me, the one leading to skycaves.

Cleaned up the level, got rid of all them irritating krall and silly skaarj.
Boy, those pupae were on a diet or what? They were so aggressive!

Same for the devilfish.

So afterwards I was slightly tired, and decided to go take a nap in one of the taverns' rooms.

It must've been hours later, but I heard this weird sound coming from the outside. It was hard to locate at first, but when I got out of bed and leaned out of the window...
It was near the "stable". Well it used to be a stable I guess.

You know, where you hit the switch to open the underwater barrier.

Ok, so I jumped out of the window.

AAH :eek:

Always hurts.

I followed the sounds, and came to the conclusions there were about 3 "beings" out there. Or maybe even more.

As soon as I walked through the door, I witnessed something few people have seen.

CAUGHT IN THE ACT, 4 big (don't ask) nali were too startled too run away as I took their picture!!! They must've thought I had already taken the underwater route to Outpost3j !!!

They even dressed up for the occasion.

After I took their picture, they teleported themselves to a secure place!
Apparently they did!

But word on the street has that they're after me!
So I have to post the evidence before they try and frag me!

SO here it is!

Beware people! Nali aren't the peacefull, little goodie-two-shoes you'd expect them to be!

This pic isn't photoshopped! It's taken in exu-skytown (excessive unreal). I messed around with the steelboxes, changed the mesh to nali1 and the skin etc.. and finally the drawscale to 5. When I took the shot the "splat splat splat" appeared...
I just had to post this! And make up a silly story!

Attachments

• caughtintheact.jpg
    caughtintheact.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

UnrealPschyo

TCA Commander
Jul 24, 2005
NeoNite said:
So there I was, in good old skytown.
I closed the door behind me, the one leading to skycaves.

Cleaned up the level, got rid of all them irritating krall and silly skaarj.
Boy, those pupae were on a diet or what? They were so aggressive!

Same for the devilfish.

So afterwards I was slightly tired, and decided to go take a nap in one of the taverns' rooms.

It must've been hours later, but I heard this weird sound coming from the outside. It was hard to locate at first, but when I got out of bed and leaned out of the window...
It was near the "stable". Well it used to be a stable I guess.

You know, where you hit the switch to open the underwater barrier.

Ok, so I jumped out of the window.

AAH :eek:

Always hurts.

I followed the sounds, and came to the conclusions there were about 3 "beings" out there. Or maybe even more.

As soon as I walked through the door, I witnessed something few people have seen.

CAUGHT IN THE ACT, 4 big (don't ask) nali were too startled too run away as I took their picture!!! They must've thought I had already taken the underwater route to Outpost3j !!!

They even dressed up for the occasion.

After I took their picture, they teleported themselves to a secure place!
Apparently they did!

But word on the street has that they're after me!
So I have to post the evidence before they try and frag me!

SO here it is!

Beware people! Nali aren't the peacefull, little goodie-two-shoes you'd expect them to be!

This pic isn't photoshopped! It's taken in exu-skytown (excessive unreal). I messed around with the steelboxes, changed the mesh to nali1 and the skin etc.. and finally the drawscale to 5. When I took the shot the "splat splat splat" appeared...
I just had to post this! And make up a silly story!

Terrorist Nalis who work for the Skaarj?!

Call in the Nali Cops for this one. Traitors they are and dead they will.
*calls police* Hello? We got a severe case of Traitorism here, at Outpost 3J route. Suggestion to arrest them before ceremony of False Gods is complete. Thank you. *hangs phone*

Last edited:

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Yep, that's it.
I think I had the UT style Udamage enabled. Normally, I guess, you see the damage amplifier (oldskewl) instead.
Besides, I was playing an excessive unreal game. Probably waffnuffly's exu.. can't remember.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Only? So far I've been one of the very few who dared talking about it. Because you know, there is this thing called "the nali mob".
And I'm saying, you do NOT want to mess with these bastiches.

Good thing I have skaarj bodyguards.