I could swear that some folks are using a god code

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

taniwha

Mar 12, 2000
Visit site
Seriously. I'm DM'ing on this server, and this guy is camping up top of a ramp. And he's not leaving, yet he never runs out of grenades. I watched him for 5 minutes, he never left.

I unload 5 rockets into his back... he doesn't even grunt. I drop a reedemer on him... he's still there.

SOunds to me like some jerks have again found ways to kill fun by cheating.

damn!

Ritz

Cracka
Nov 10, 1999
miami, FL
Visit site
yep, i hate packet loss too

bullet2.gif

cK-Ritz

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Next time that happens hit F6 and see what your connection is doing

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History

Beware the army of Giant Mutan Ninja Midgets!!!

Skink

Jan 13, 2000
Columbus,OH,US
Visit site
Hal, "iamtheone" won't work for online games.
Maybe it would work for server administrators but that would be a pretty strange thing --
a cheating administrator. People wouldn't play on his server.
--Skink

Skink

Jan 13, 2000
Columbus,OH,US
Visit site
Deathmatch on a server where everybody can cheat would be pretty funny. Hours of game, everybody is loaded up with ammo and nobody dies...oh, wait a minute did I say funny?I meant boring /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif
--Skink

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Yes it will work online. Like Rooster said, the Admin has to have it turned on.....and a few of them do!

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}