helo mi iz new at ut4 UMOD NOT WORKING

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ut4wikichici

May 8, 2004
aus,nsw
yo yall i just recently got ut2004 ITS SICK cars jets takns n **** wickeD
Anywayz i just tryed to put on a umod mod AND IT WOULDENT START it just came up in a text editor WTF I CARNT INSTALL UMOD MODS HELP MEEEEEEEEE ARRRRRRRRR THAT MEANS NO BULLET TIME ARRR Help

Lise

Being a girl makes you kick more arse.
Mar 16, 2004
I'm still convinced that fatman was a 2nd account.

ut4wikichici

May 8, 2004
aus,nsw
LMFAO ok i will post a better Question. I downloaded a ut2mod file (bullettime) then i changed it to BulletTime.ut4mod and it wont open it just says windows cannot open this file bla bla bla and i had this problem with ut on my old computer running Win Me and i can`t install umod files either goddamn windows help me will ya

PS. btw. i installed the ut2004 demo about 2 weeks ago then i buyed full game on dvd and installed it runned fine, then i uninstalled the demo maybe that stuffed it up how i make .ut4mod files and .umod files work with the unreal installer ?

Last edited:

ut4wikichici

May 8, 2004
aus,nsw
i wunna know how i can get my ut2004 mod installer working with .ut4mod file and i have 1 hdd with a partiation and i install my os on one and game on the other but that neva made a diff to da games so yea

Gothik

Day Tripper
Jun 8, 2000
UK
Visit site
ut4wikichici said:
i wunna know how i can get my ut2004 mod installer working with .ut4mod file and i have 1 hdd with a partiation and i install my os on one and game on the other but that neva made a diff to da games so yea
I've got my OS on one hard drive and my games on another and it makes no difference to my games or UTMOD files working. See my post here to find out how to check if UT4MOD is a registered file type on your PC and how to set it up if it isn't.