Ram Doubler???

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RENEGADE

Mar 6, 2000
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Hey all,

Me and my bud have the same exact computers, but he has 128 megs of Ram and I have 64.
I can see the definate diference in smoothness of the gameplay.

I'm tapped on the funds situation right now, but was wondering, Does anyone know of a site where I can d/l a Ram Doubler Utility prog?

Help a dood out that's runnin' low on energy!!! haha

Thx

------------------
"And Stay Down!"

ruiner911

Dec 21, 1999
Visit site
Yea i had 64, went to 128. There was a massive difference. For now go download memturbo it is the sweetest damm utility. I garuntee youll see a difference. You get to use it for a month so maybe by then youll have some cash, then its well worth registering to i think it was 10 or 15 bucks.

RENEGADE

Mar 6, 2000
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Hey Thx Ruiner911.

I know, seeing my buds computer in action when he plays UT, compared mt mine, it's like it's a whole different game!!!!!!

I'll check into that MemTurbo utility and let ya know how it goes.

Thx again dood =)

bullet2.gif

"And Stay Down!"