what is the best Mod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ThrasherX9

Dec 5, 1999
Visit site
hmmm, well therse i believe a SiN2UT conversion comming out with a beta soon, and well RA:UT should be out soon, along with jailbreak UT, and thats about i can think of that are either comming out soon or are possably already out.

bullet2.gif

**"Someday we'll look back on this moment and plow into a parked car."-Evan Davis

**"Women need a reason to have sex - men just need a place." - Billy Crystal.

Kenny

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
I would have suggested Rabbit Hunt, but since the "rabbit" doesn't turn into a rabbit but instead carries around a flag, I'm not going to name it.
I dunno what the current status of MouseBall is, but it's right here.

GeF

Mar 5, 2000
www.screaming.net
What is the best {Avalible} mod for UT at the moment

Not inc Infilration, dark magic or AkimboArena i have them already

------------------
*****Losers always whine about their best-winners go home and FUCK the Prom-Queen*****

Chool

Jul 7, 2000
Dont forget Unreal4ever it has a lot of new weapons for UT. i dont know if its the best but there are like 10 or 12 new weapons.

Kenny

Dec 3, 1999
Visit site
That mod fails to include the 30 or so guns that the one for Unreal has. U4E for UT doesn't have that Vortex Gun. That gun absolutely kicked *** .

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
ActionUT will be out and will kick serious @ss! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif RA:UT.....MMMmmm Good!

bullet2.gif

Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

P

Psychomoggiebagpuss

The best thing for the U4E mod on the original unreal was (apart from the barbie doll nuke /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif) one of the levels - can't remember which one it was but it was the one that had a load of trapdoors in it which dropped you into a pit with a stone titan. I used to ROTFL back in the "6 uni students on their home lan skipping lectures because no ones reached the fraglimit yet" days when I heard a scream from the otherside of the house, where I'd just trod on the tripswitch when a housemate was running across the aforementioned trapped floor.

bullet2.gif

psychomoggiebagpuss
AKA Armadillo Dragon of the -=UDIC=-
Wielder of the Sacred Blackrock Baguette
"If there is anything bigger than my ego around here, I want it caught and shot now"

Chool

Jul 7, 2000
I wish the guys at U4E realeased a complete version of thier mod for UT some of the weapons are just plain cool(Vortex gun?? Awesome!!)