changing forum name

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
You need to email or send a private message to the "main" admins for the whole BeyondUnreal-forums. Dr. Strangelove is "just" the webmaster for the Infiltration site :)

Hal is usually a good guy to talk to for these kind of things. Other you can try : PsychoMoggieBagpuss, RaptoR, Swedix or Sparky. I'm not sure if all of them have equal admin rights, but I'm sure they'll help you along.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
Yellow5 is usually a good person to ask.

EDIT: just realised, it's not very clear who's the moderators and admins here. Also, you could just say the exact name you want and I'll pass it on to whoever can change it.

Last edited:

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
Again, you'll have to PM or email one of the "main" beyonunreal admins. Keg is a moderator for the INF forums and have no way of changing anyone's name, except suggsting it to the admins, like Crowze will do.

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
Since there is no access to the memberlist at the moment... do you bother to contact them again?

My Playername is "Nukeproof" ... so, would be cool to change "andi2" just accordingly.

...I registered quite a while ago, just to post a question... I never thought I would stay that long ;)

Swedix

Retired from UT2004
Apr 19, 2000
In position
Hey!
Someone pointed me to this thread. Sorry but I can't change any usernames. Only the admins can to do that.
But make a post in BeyondUnreal Forum with the topic 'Name change' , and post what new name you want to have, and some of the admins will see it.
Otherwise I will point them to the thread. :)