DM-Tundra for 2003 or 2004?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ElRawns

"I'm A Bender!"
Apr 21, 2004
New New York
www.prock.co.uk
Does anyone know if the old map DM-Tundra from Unreal has been re-created for 2003 or 2004? (Preferebly 2004)

If yes, where can I get a copy of it? I cannot find any old Unreal maps for any of the newer UT games! :(

SOme of them were classic! I demand the old Unreal maps be re-made for UT2004! :)

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Sure don't. It would be nice to see some of them in a new engine.

Radikus, Tundra, Elsinore, and Ariza all would be nice to see again. Dunno about Deathfan or Fith.... :lol:

Healpod was available for UT2003. The best version was Teddie's. Tons of Morbias type maps are out there too. Of course, Curse and Deck are already in UT2004.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
No clue, but could you downsize your sig a bit? I think some 56k'ers will thank you. :)

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
hal said:
Sure don't. It would be nice to see some of them in a new engine.

Radikus, Tundra, Elsinore, and Ariza all would be nice to see again. Dunno about Deathfan or Fith.... :lol:

I didn't mind Fith, the large earthquake stuff when you shot that box with the hole in it on one side of the map was a little strange... :con:

I keep saying we need some Unreal 1 user maps brought back. Wasted, Concussion, Cold Rocks Hold, Paranoid, Forgotten, Evox, and others.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
Fith is silly ;-)

Deathfan can be fun sometimes. At least, I love seeing those bots fall to their death :lol:...
Healpod=win
Tundra=win
Elsinore: not sure. Never really liked it.. but I don't hate it either.
Ariza=win
deck16=boring
curse=win

Anybody here who's played dm2001?

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
NeoNite said:
Fith is silly ;-)

Deathfan can be fun sometimes. At least, I love seeing those bots fall to their death :lol:...
Healpod=win
Tundra=win
Elsinore: not sure. Never really liked it.. but I don't hate it either.
Ariza=win
deck16=boring
curse=win

Anybody here who's played dm2001?

2001 as in the Space Odessy map? Thought it was a bit strange, running in a constant loop. No real flow or design to it. :hmm:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Oh yeah... I remember that one. I think the portals screwed it up or something didn't they? You couldn't shoot through them or something.

That was the one cool thing about some of the Unreal maps is that the editor was brand new and people were just eager to see what wacky stuff could be pulled off with it.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I liked DM-2001 for botplay just because it was different. I played U4E Gauntlet gametype on that a lot :D