How to change the instagib crosshair?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
I'd like to change the Insta crosshair because I can't play with the tiny little cross they give me by default.
But I can't find any place in the menus where I can change it.I tried changing the shockrifle crosshair but it didn't work.

SmuvMoney

Mar 24, 2004
Chicago, IL
Uncheck Use Custom Crosshairs

TaoPaiPai said:
I'd like to change the Insta crosshair because I can't play with the tiny little cross they give me by default.
But I can't find any place in the menus where I can change it.I tried changing the shockrifle crosshair but it didn't work.

Under the HUD or Weapons tab, there should be an option in the top right to use custom crosshairs for each weapons. Uncheck it and then choose the crosshair you want below that checkbox. I forget if you can just change the shock rifle crosshair if you leave the checkbox checked. I hope this helps.

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
Actually ,the change of the shockrifle crosshair also changed the insta crosshair.
The only problem is that the change occured only after the end of the match I was in (it didn't change during match) so I lost this match :mad:

Another question: where is the instagib mutator?Not that I like IG but I looked for it to see if there was properties to change and I couldn't find it in the mutator list .

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Add this to User.Ini:

[XWeapons.SuperShockRifle]
bUseOldWeaponMesh=False
ExchangeFireModes=0
Priority=XX
CustomCrosshair=XX
CustomCrossHairColor=(B=0,G=255,R=255,A=255)
CustomCrossHairScale=1.000000
CustomCrossHairTextureName=PackageName.CrosshairName(ex: Crosshairs.Hud.Crosshair_Bracket2)

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
TaoPaiPai said:
The only problem is that the change occured only after the end of the match I was in (it didn't change during match) so I lost this match :mad:

Oh don't blame losing on the crosshair. I became so good at instagib at one time that I stopped using the crosshair and still got the most kills in the whole server. After playing so long you know exactly where the center of the screen is and you don't need the crosshair.