I know some servers are popular but

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

B

Bee
Sep 6, 2000
Bussum, NL
www.zdclan.nl
Imagine the time it would take for u to spawn. :D

(the spawnpoint has to be clear for u to be able to spawn. If there is an enemy over it u can't spawn. With 123thousand enemies there's a fat chance u won't spawn at all...)

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Holy crab cakes :eek:

Yeah with that many people i suspect a 20 minute load period, with extreme lag and helluva lot of gibs to boot.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
_Zd_Bee_ said:
With 123thousand enemies [/size]

You mean one million two hundred thirty four thousand seven hundred and four.

And considering the server only holds 12 people I'd say there's an error somewhere.

And no game in the world will ever get that amount of people playing it. Half-Life 2 will come close but as of right now you can add up all the people in the world playing online games right now and still not even be close to that number! :eek:

Last edited:

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Nah, just a bug. People used to post screenshots from the UT1 server browser of pings in the range of -10,000 and suchlike. It tweaks out sometimes.

DeDpoet|BuF

Only this, & nothing more...
Dec 6, 2001
Mularn
Visit site
if you look at the bottom right corner there's only 1 player. I guess the rest are bots. He either rocks or is some kinda masichist