Spam Plea

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
What's with all the lame multiple posts that are going on around here?? If you want to "beef up your rating" .....for gods sakes, at least say something useful...or comment on something in the thread! It's a little annoying to wade through pages of crap because someone feels inadequate.

Cut that crap out already.

------------------
Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Don't ask me lol I didn't even know I posted that many times /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif .. No wonder I had a hard time getting into the UT forum today..

bullet2.gif

I've got your number!!
{PuF}XxBonesxX

C

CrapMonger

YEAH, I saw KingKobra's multiple posts of "Just beefing up me post count" over 5 pages!

STOP, the number of posts doesn't matter!! It is the way you say the 1000 posts that does (excluding Xylene /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif ) you see i only have about 100 posts, does that make me more like a newbie or a retard or something?? NO!! The # doesn't matter that much, stop the spam, either that or spam constructively (Xylene and hal are VERY good examples of constructive spam /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif )

Thanks

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>"Opinions are like @ssholes, everybody's got one and most people don't care what anybody else's looks like."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
Bones, you can delete the excess posts but editing it, and select the delete check box. You can get rid of the extra ones since they are not needed!

bullet2.gif

I declare myself to be the self-annointed voice of reason for PuF! Opinions expressed by Taskmaster are not necessarily those of Planet Unreal! :)

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
I had a useful post today!!!! I am guilty of Multiposting however. At times I get impatient and when the network is slow I hit the button a few times. oops. In the future I will delete any excess

bullet2.gif

---Prof. Of Comic-Therory/Comedic-History
Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!
George Lucas, Give us Star Wars DVD! Or I swear I'll kill every ewok there is!!!