Unreal Tournament 2004 Direct IP Connecter!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Timmay

Please excuse me, I'm currently raging against the machine

Heres a cool little program I picked up that will let you directly input an IP adress hit GO and will start up ut2004 automatically and connect you directly to the IP you specified.
Instructions: Just place in your "UT2004\System" folder that contains your ut2004.exe file, create a shortcut to desktop if u wish and thats about it!

http://yuo.am.be/teh.banz0re d

PWN'D, CONDOLENCES.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Virus guy again? I bet your ISP would love to know what you're doing.

edit: This is a virus again, don't download, blah blah, think we know the drill by now....

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Timmay

IT ISNT!

Nemephosis said:
Virus guy again? I bet your ISP would love to know what you're doing.

edit: This is a virus again, don't download, blah blah, think we know the drill by now....

It is NOT a virus, it is a real thing I got off suprnova!

funkblast

I posted in the RO-me thread
and all I got was
a pink username!
Aug 4, 2001
California
Visit site
You should die Jackass

As soon as I saw the link it reminded me of the other thread.

BTW Neme what antivirus program do you use and where can I get it?

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
The funny thing is this would be pretty useless even if it wasn't a virus or CD key stealer. You can directly connect to any UT2004 server by specifying the IP through start-> run (C:\UT2004\System\UT2004.exe 127.0.0.1, for example), or through the UT2004 server browser.

GG asshat, you're banned. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.