Map: JB-Intrusive

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TwelveBaud

Registered Loser
Feb 29, 2004
McLean, VA, US
twelvebaud.is-a-geek.net
I found a map sitting in my map directory. It was either from a very early version of Jailbreak or from an entirely seperate version of Jailbreak. Regardless, it works with JB3 so long as you keep the number of players down to about 3-4 per team. Otherwise, killed players start spawning at other spawn points, like in the other jail, or on the map, or elsewhere. Anyway, I just thought I'd donate this to the JB community...

http://twelvebaud.is-a-geek.net:25025/JB-Intrusive.zip

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
I also had a Beta version of this map on my harddisk, and found it completely unplayable because the botpathing didn't work.
Oh wait, the one you posted is also a beta version according to the LevelInfo.
I hope it's a newer version then I already have.

Last edited:

Cox

Mar 31, 2004
Croatia
Need some Jailbreak maps for download

Please may somebody post a couple of links where I can download some Jailbreak maps for 2004. I just neeed it. That maps from Jailbreak are not enough.
Please please I AM WAITING FOR LINKS!!! :lol: :D