Hump Match, Puts the fun in deathmatch!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hedge

Wish I was with her
Sep 12, 2003
out in the boonies
Visit site
I don't know if any of you guys have checked out the hump match mutator, but it is pretty fricken hilarious. You run around in the 3rd person view and can either hump your opponents to death or smack you butt at them. Brizz and I played it for awhile online against some bots. The two problems I ran into were that if you play online with the mutator, you have to type behindview 1 in the console everytime you respawn (you don't have to do this in instant action though). The other problem is that occasionally the bots will get together to have tea or something and won't do anything, but with some helpful humping here and some more over there, they get "back in the action." Here is the linie:

http://download.beyondunreal.com/fileworks.php/fraghouse/humpmatch.zip