New suggest for 2.9

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-=]N[=-Deathlord

Oct 23, 2003
Visit site
2.9 is fun and all but you took a fast paced high action game into any other FPS action. Stanima should not run out as quick and you should be able to hip the robar. Call me old fashion but i think these adjustments would improve the playablity of 2.9 cause i know a lot of players gave up on 2.9 cause they hated these factors. As it stands right now If you jump over two boxes and your completely drained (that's if you had enough stanima to jump over the second box) The weapons are great cause you have the people playing inf since it started that 2.9 is the worst and i check out the people playing is all noobs who shoot off their mouth and I don't think there is one inf clan left who are really active. Put out a patch or at least a Mutator and A lot of people would be happy and maybe the loyal infers will come back.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
If you want a fast paced high action game, play Tactical Ops or Counter Strike. Infiltration is different - if you don't want to adapt to it, either change it yourself or play something else. Try packing less weapons, you might be able to jump over a few more boxes (I know I can). I play, I'm not a noob, and there are many clans still active (18 signed up for the ILCR so far).

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Do this. Hit a suplus store, and recreate your loadout, sans weapon. Then jump over two appliance boxes.

And, next time you're at the range, see if someone will let you fire a .50BMG chambered rifle from the hip. Attempt to hit something.(provided you don't drop the rifle.)

Meplat-(Quite satisfied with 2.9)

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
You can get by with 60 bulk and higher loadouts quite easily.

You just need to not mash the sprint key like a retarded menkey.

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=127316

Read this thread.

To answer what youve said about clans {GD} has never been more active than now, so your full of ****. Not to mention ive seen lots of AFAs around. This is old. What 2.9 is what INF was supposed to be all along. I saw a 2,86 server up just a day or two ago and 2 people played on it for about 20 minutes. Yeah 2.86 style of play is really missed... :rolleyes:

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I think it's safe to say that there will not be an official patch to allow you to go instagibbing with your Robar hipped, so unless you find someone in the community who can make it happen for you, you are basically screwed. There are plenty of games out there that allow that kind of gameplay. Infiltration tries hard to offer something that differs from those thousands of games and that's something we just have to live with, like it or not.

Gnam

Feb 13, 2002
Yes, please.
LOL, why would you want to hip shoot the Robar? or jump over boxes for that matter?

Thanks for posting that thread NTKB, it gave me a good laugh.

Last edited:

Gnam

Feb 13, 2002
Yes, please.
Maybe someone should make an 'all hip shooting' mutator where aiming is disabled. That would be even more entertaining than the akimbo berretas mutator someone suggested a while back. Plus, the naughty clan would have something to do with their "high action runngun skllz".

NTKB

Banned
Aug 25, 2001
New Jersey, U.S.A.
SaraP said:
I think it would be cool to have a police mutator that monitors all the players on the server and kicks them if they're found guilty of using unrealistic tactics.

Better yet lets attack eletrical nodes to peoples nipples and shock them with a few volts every time you die. I bet you will see ALOT more realistic combat after that. :lol: