U2XMP Site Update...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stigmata

Codepunk
Jan 31, 2004
The Sprawl
When will we see some stuff on the site other than the forums and the CBP?
I see lots of links for cool stuff and I'm sure somebody, hopefully, is getting on it. Howabout letting the community uplaod the maps here (rather than fishing through the forums); it'd be nice to have a centralized MAPS section, with ratings and user reviews. I know it's sad, but while I sit here at work I think about XMP all throughout the day. What can the community do to get this site populated with content?

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
How about a simple page where players can submit links to fan sites with custom content ? It would definitely be interesting for a first time player as he will be able to get access to custom maps and mutators straight away.

Peter Carlson

XMP Programmer
Sep 4, 2003
It would also be nice if someone would host someplace where mappers could submit their maps. Any takers?

Scott Dalton

Ex-Legend Guy
Jan 3, 2002
www.valvesoftware.com
Sorry guys - I must apologize for my lack of updates to U2XMP.com. I've been very busy on the whole job front, taking flights all over the place, preparing for a move, and all of the related stuff there.

Once I've got some more breathing room, I'll try to get back onto this...

Status
Not open for further replies.