Eden Eclipse: First Look

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
Eden Eclipse is a Total Conversion of Unreal Tournament 2003 that we are reporting on for the first time, though it has been in production for sometime. Regardless of why it has been flying under our radar, it's here now. If you're like me and haven't checked out their progress before, there is quite a lot to see. In addition to the large screenshot gallery, there are some recently added some renders and 4 new pieces of concept art.

Be sure to check out the Eden Eclipse interview at AVault.

Eden Eclipse is a science-fiction first person 3D action game set in the distant future. You take on the persona of a brave female soldier named Lt. Amber Daniels.
Guide her through the perils of a harsh planet filled with dangerous creatures, unfriendly wastelands, and complex jungles. Along your way you will uncover the secret behind the mysterious red crystals as well as secrets of your own life and past. Eden Eclipse is not your normal gaming experience. This game will send shivers down your spine...

Eden Eclipse is being developed as a Mod for Unreal Tournament 2003. The freely available Mod will be a demo of the full version of the game, for which our intentions are to license the Unreal Engine and find a traditional publisher.

Daedalus

I don't even...
May 24, 2001
Pittsburgh
www.beyondunreal.com
for some reason when I looked at those screenshots, I immediately thought "deus ex!" it really looks like it could be quite an interesting mod and the screenshots are awesome not to mentiont hat it's a SP game with a story (Deus Ex!) hope it turns out decent :)