Dragon Model?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phishedNET

Somewhere I saw a dragon player model once, but I don't know much about it. I forget if it was a model for Quake2/3 or if it was for Unreal Tournament. Regardless of what game it is, does anyone have the url for it? It was an upright humanoid dragon looking model. Thanks in advance.

------------------
[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
overshadowed by assertion makes me certain - skinny puppy

phishedNET

I found all of the Q2 models I could ever dream of at polycount.com

Now if only I had Quake2 so I could use the programs necessary to convert the models to UT =\

bullet2.gif

[PuF]Rezz
Quasimodo's Lair
I alone hear his tortured screams!! Screamy noises!! Eeeeek!

S

STC_Wacky

I'd really like to know where to get a dragon model......that would look so cool.
Could you e-mail the URL to me if you find it?
Thx in advance /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
IMHO - a Yoshi model would look pretty stupid running around with a Ripper.

Again, just IMHO.

I prefer the human models. Lets leave all the freaky stuff for the Q-heads.

bullet2.gif

You know your worth when your enemies praise your architecture of aggression.
nguid:453406

S

STC_Wacky

Toolvana, do you know where to get it?

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR> Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

CHRYSt

You can't help that. We're all mad here.
Jan 14, 2000
www.crawlspaceradio.com
You don't mean maybe a red devil kinda guy with big giant horns? (I don't know if the model I'm thinking of can be confused with a dragon, but it's the only one I've seen that would be even close)

The one I'm thinking of is a model of the Hero from Dungeon Keeper 2, and it's for Q3

bullet2.gif

"Where's the BACTINE?! Some of this blood is MINE!!" -- JTHM

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Ok, for non-human stuff,

I WANT A HORNY SKIN!! (I'm referring to the Horned Reaper from DK, and DK2).

That'd be too cool. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

Oh, for any of you that like "Horny" - If you've seen the animated movie Quest for Camelot, when Ruper(t?) bursts in to the girls house, he (Ruper) looks JUST like him (Horny)!

bullet2.gif

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Models for Q3 doesn't help me any, now does it? /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I'm pretty sure we all still play UT more than Q3 - otherwise we'd be in a different forum I would think. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

[This message has been edited by Rooster (edited 02-18-2000).]

Ritz

Cracka
Nov 10, 1999
miami, FL
Visit site
Whoa, back up!!
Rooster, did you call the DragonLance series *stupid* ?!?!
You dirty...
um...
ack
I...have been struck speachless..dont even know where to start flaming you. Where are those llama pics, thats a good start /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

O yeah, i think i saw that model at painfuldetail

bullet2.gif

Ritz|PuF
icq me for some 1vs1

[PuF]STC_Haplo

Jan 22, 2000
Scotland
utatstc.homestead.com
Hey Rooster sorry I have to disagree about Dragonlance I thought it was one of the best reads i had since The Belgariad and The Mallorean etc..

However the way the ended the Deathsgate Cycle Left a LOT to be desired....

/~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Two in the heart and one in the head....Always leaves the enemy dead....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Well, my dislike comes from being a die hard AD&D'er. DragonLance fantasy realm is sorta like a cheap imitation of everything else out there, but enough little things changed to make it seem like they tried to come up with something original.

If you wanna read a good series: Wheel of Time.

bullet2.gif

Ritz

Cracka
Nov 10, 1999
miami, FL
Visit site
If Dragonlance is a cheap imitation of Forgotten Realms or Greyhawk, then they are a cheap imitation of Tolkien anyway.

I still play D&D time permitting, Ive always been a dice-chucker /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
My favorite campaign world is still Dark Sun, nothing cooler than one of these...
borys.JPG

There hasnt been a good dark sun PC game since the dos/3.1 days, maybe they will come back with this D&D revolution brought about by Baldurs Gate.

[This message has been edited by Ritz (edited 02-18-2000).]