Timesplitters 3

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Forget Halo 2, Half-life 2, UT2k4, and Doom 3, because a sequal to Timesplitters 3 is in the works by EAGames! For those that have played the multiplayer modes of Golden Eye or Perfect Dark, then you know what to expect from the Timesplitter series. TS is a multiplayer first person shooter for consoles. Created by people who worked at rare and worked on the perfect dark and golden eye games. My only concern though is that the TS series has moved from Eidos and went to EA.

What I want to know is are the original creators of the TS games still working on TS3? I hope so. If you have one of the current consoles then you owe it to yourself to pick up a copy of Timesplitters 2. This game was under rated and didnt get the attention it deserved, hardly anyone bought it. It is a wonderful split screen FPS game, it is just a shame that it didnt have any multiplayer support.

You can even create your own maps!

TS3 is expected to come out in 2005, but no confirmed actual date has been set.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
well the last two games were console only, but with EA being the new publisher/developer could mean some major changes to the series, so hopefully it will be on the PC also. Maybe it will be a PC exclusive, who knows.

spm1138

Irony Is
Aug 10, 2001
Visit site
Hussah!

The TS series are some very nice console shooters.

TS2 is probably on my XBox must have list.

Hopefully they will include a bit more SP content this time around though.

the~oreca

Retired.
Jul 10, 2000
NB, Canada
I was renting TS2 to have a fun time playing the multiplayer snake and BlockBuster doesn't have it... They had TS1 tho...
I ended up not renting either.

So I've nevr played it but I heard it was good...

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Man, I can't wait for this to come out. FFXII, Killzone, and TS3 look to make this year a great one for, well, me. I'll take anyone on in TS2, give me the SPB90 or the Laser, which amongst my friends, only I seem to be capable of operating, and you won't get within 30 feet of me. 1v1 sniper rifle matches with one hit kills in the scrapyard are a larf too. :)

BTW, I play as Corp Hart.

Last edited: