Word Up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Twiggman

Instagib 4 Life
Wow, I've been away from here for a while. Just been trying to ace everything possible that came my way from school, that and improving my digital art skills. So thats what I been up to, I think I been gone from here for a good month and a half.

But ya, sall good :) :tup:

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Welcome!
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  • vB code is On
  • Smilies are On
  • code is On
    [*]HTML code is Off
    [/list]

ThomRed

Fire Fly
Mar 5, 2003
NJ
The Twiggman said:
Wow, I've been away from here for a while. Just been trying to ace everything possible that came my way from school, that and improving my digital art skills. So thats what I been up to, I think I been gone from here for a good month and a half.

But ya, sall good :) :tup:

you should show some of your digital art off - post it here :
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=108370&highlight=show

:)

Cactus

The Evil Spatula
Mar 19, 2000
Ithaca (A.K.A. Cornell's Bitch) NY
He came from a long and proud line of living men. His father was alive, as was his grandfather and his forefathers before him. He was determined to carry on the family tradition. But now he is dead, he stood there, pointing at the sky, as if to ask, "have you seen my socks?"