Iron Maiden baby!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Saw them last night ( at London Earl's Court ) They were very good ;) Support band ( Funeral For A Friend ) were good also. They may be about 60, but they've still got it :lol:

What wasn't good was that the venue confiscated my "K" when I arrived ( a vicous 8.5% ABV cider I've recently discovered :D ) and the only alcohol available was beer at £2.50 a can. :tdown: But I suppose that's the price you pay.

Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
Knights in Satans service??? Their music sure sucked serious ass.
You think Satan would have some really kick ass bands in his service... after all Satan doesnt want to come off as a pu$$y.

The only good thing that came from Kiss being a band was the movie Detroit Rock City.:tup:

Last edited: