Fraghouse Invasion Extras

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

alien8

Run, you magnificent bastard.
Our very own hosted Fraghouse Invasion has just released a huge update to their popular modification to UT2003, and here's the blockquote for proof:
The Extras Pack improves massively upon the original, featuring 10 new maps, many new weapons, vehicles (passenger carrying possible in the flatbed and carrier) which are armed with weapons and which have different attributes, defensive mortars and a mutator which turns the players into super humans for when you feel like gaining the extra edge over the enemies. There is also a gag gametype - Poopdemon Invasion, where you have to fend off Demons of Poop which fling poo at you.
While you're downloading the 13 Mb file from our download system, take a look at the picture gallery here, and make sure you stop by #fraghouse in irc.enterthegame.com and let Parser and the gang know what you think!

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
EvilDrWong said:
Could you re-tool Skorcher and remove that message that continually pops up? You know the one. Kinda unnecessary.

Oh dear, I knew somebody would mention that. :p

Icedude's excuse is that the monsters keep falling into the lava, but... hrmm... how often does it pop up? It doesn't seem to re-iterate itself that often, just when the odd monster goes astray.
I suppose that could be considered in a future patch (already! :eek:), but it's just a bit of light humour on Icedude's behalf. :)

EvilDrWong

Every line of code elevates you
Jun 16, 2001
Inside the machine
Visit site
Ah, ok. It doesnt seem so bad now that i know its not an advertisement ;) I guess i just got the unlucky batch of stupid monsters then, cause it was popping up every couple seconds :p