Woot! Shipped!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Alpha_9

Infiltration lead level designer
Jun 1, 2000
Washington State
Actually it's doubly frozen-over now. :D

EDIT: speaking about Hell of course (instapost screwed up my context :p)

Last edited:

{GD}Odie3

You Give Odie a Boner
Nov 19, 2001
Austin Texas
ghostdogs.net
Richard XXXXXXX, Infiltration 2.9 has SHIPPED!

YOUR ORDER SHIPPED: November 26, 2003 From ES&C, Inc. (ToG's Parent Company)

ORDER NUMBER: 11296

SHIPPED VIA: FedEx 2nd Day Air
TRACKING NUMBER: XXXXXXXXX

----------------------------------------
- The ToG Staff

For Questions or Problems, please email INFStuff@esandc.com

(SDS)benmcl

Why not visit us here in the real world.
May 13, 2002
Visit site
2nd day air. So Friday. Damn I need to get a ton of work done before the weekend. Next 48 hours will be hell.

Oh hell. Pass the vodka.

Big_Duke_06

Charlie Don't Surf!
May 25, 2003
Arizona, USA
Visit site
(SDS)benmcl said:
2nd day air. So Friday.

I wonder what the Thanksgiving holiday does to that schedule?

Seeing as how it was picked up and entered into the FedEx system in Arvada (real close to AZ, suck it) at 6:30-7:30PM local, I guess that means two days not including today? And if not Thursday (Thanksgiving), that means Friday is day one... And then what about the weekends? Does regular FedEx deliver on weekends? If so, day two is Saturday. If not, then Monday?

Not to be a jerk or anything. Just wanted to get a better, more accurate timeframe out there. I'm betting Monday. I'd love to see it before then.

Bet the download will be available Monday evening?

[EDIT] Just noticed the FedEx tracking system shows expected delivery as "Dec 1, 2003 by 4:30 pm", so Monday it is! [/EDIT]

Matthew

Last edited:

RaekwoN

Infiltration Level Designer
Aug 5, 1999
Melbourne, Australia
No downloads until I get my copy. You see, being Australian, mine will be arriving via a donkey on a small wooden raft. Should only be a few weeks away. :p

Last edited:

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
RaekwoN said:
No downloads until I get my copy. You see, being Australian, mine will be arriving via a donkey on a small wooden raft. Should only be a few weeks away. :p

Being from Norway, My CD arrives via polar bear swimming across the Bering strait, turning south when he hits the russian coast. We're talking months here :p