New Fraghouse Releases

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

alien8

Run, you magnificent bastard.
Our very own hosted Fraghouse Mod Team have released a few new updates today. First off is Shibby Blade v2, which will give you optionally hard bots, instead of just plain hard. The second release sounds pretty cool:
Excursion is a small but hefty modification of UT2003's gameplay. Firstly, it pits your character in large, outdoor, pleasant and ambient maps, and secondly, it deals away with weapons, violence, killing and all the factors that make up UT2003's fast-paced fragging gameplay. Basically, you are able to concentrate more on your surroundings than pulling off a headshot from 200m away. Online support is included, so you can just explore the maps and chat to your buddies too.
More information and the all-important download links can be obtained from Fraghouse.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
just bind a key to:

killpawns | killall inventory

yay. Excursion. Sorry parse, I don't see the point.

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Nemephosis said:
just bind a key to:

killpawns | killall inventory

yay. Excursion. Sorry parse, I don't see the point.

Who said there had to be a point?

Firstly, killpawns and killall inventory don't remove the weapons/items completely from the level. You can still summon them in and you're given them when you respawn after dieing.
New maps.
Also, several people have wanted to map for it, because it's so much more relaxing. You can make beautiful landscapes without worrying about weapon/item placement and pathnoding.
Also, if you want to do this online, killall and killpawns do not work, not even logged in as an admin.

That enough points for you? :p