New Guys

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
I have noticed a decent number of new people posting here lately. Think that's pretty cool, maybe more people interested in this game! Prices drop or something? Hehe. Anyway, to all the new guys, hi!

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
Rock on crashmaster!! Yeah, stick around, play some FragBU's and enjoy the general insanity of it all.

*Fat dude walks in.."What's up everybody?"*

[everyone]NORM!!!!! :D [/everyone]

BuF is my virtual Cheers. :)

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Crashmaster007 said:
I came because of the fragBU vid...lol...i'm gonna stick around, i just gotta post a lil more

Pretty sweet! Glad that video had some interest! :)

Russill

Aug 3, 2003
Em Hello ? is it me your looking for ? i can see it in your eyes ,i can see it in your smile ahhhh ok enough Linole ritchie !!

Cool forum guys ,happy and welcoming :)

Slartoff

Death delights me. Slartoff!
Nov 1, 2003
NH
The video enticed me as well to check out FragBU... And let me say, it is an excellent change from most of the other servers--they all seem to be running CTF-Citadel non-stop, instagib, or the HORRENDOUS Zark Rifle Arena ;)

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
well, welcome to you too Slartoff.

Where are you located? What state I mean? I was having alot of trouble hitting you with hitscans. I usually have that problem with east coast peeps.

Slartoff

Death delights me. Slartoff!
Nov 1, 2003
NH
Hanover_Fist said:
well, welcome to you too Slartoff.

Where are you located? What state I mean? I was having alot of trouble hitting you with hitscans. I usually have that problem with east coast peeps.

Yes, I'm in New Hampshire (UNH). The University ISP just recently improved enough so that I could actually play any games online... a few weeks ago, I would have pings of 1500+ in just about every game. :( I guess enough people complained though, so the ISP toned down the packetshaper and now games are playable most of the time. :)

Xanthius

Nov 14, 2003
Maryland
Visit site
I stopped by because I saw an old friend of mine playing in the FragBU on Friday. I signed up on the forums becasue [Ci]Flame was nice enough to lead me in the right direction.

I played Saturday night. It was fun! Will probably stop by next time for a few maps.

Finally thanks for the welcome.