a problem that you guys and girls can ponder

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Hey i'mn making some skins for INF for UT, but alas, i can not get them to work. I have the int file correct but i get this message:

Unsupported texture 3
History: UGlideRenderDevice: /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gifownloadTexture <-(size=256x256, (8/0) <- FGlideTMU::SetTexture <-
UGlideRenderDevice: /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gifrawGouraudPolygon <- RenderSubsurface <- URender: /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gifrawLodMesh <- (LodMesh
Botpack.SelectionMale2) <- DrawMesh <- URender: /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gifrawActerSprite <- URender: /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gifrawActor<-
UCanvas::execDrawClippedActor <- (UMenuPlayerMeshClient Transiet.UMenuPlayerMeshClient0 @ Function
UWindow.UWindowWindow.DrawClippedActor : 0130) <- UObject::processEvent <-(UTConsole
Transient.UTConsole0, Function UWindow.WindowConsole.UWindowPostRender) <- UGameEngone: /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gifraw <-
UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UwindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <-
MainLoop

Any help would be very appreciated

*note: those /~unreal/ubb/html/biggrin.gif's are really : D but close together like :X. Damn smilely faces!*

[This message has been edited by Darkliege (edited 11-10-1999).]

Eliwar

-
Aug 14, 1999
Correct. First i made the res. really big so i could get alot of detail then i put it put down to 256x256. Iv'e tried it with many different amounts of color but i still get the same error. Maybe i'll send you sample texture just to represent what i do to make them

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Hehe. I just wanted to see this thread from last november back at the top!!!!! It was the earliest post available before today! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I will rule the world!!!

bullet2.gif

Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
And now I steal Faces from the other posts!!!! Mwahahahahaha
020.gif
evil smiley

003.gif
chewing smiley

bullet2.gif

Ronnie Mervus will pay for his crimes!!!!