DM-Sae

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetunreal/phalanx/dm-sae.zip

Got it from the BU news page. This map absolutely rules. Although it lacks a few more open areas to battle in and doesn't do too much with jump moves it's something you can play unlike a lot of maps out there. The best thing about this map is the looks. Most beatifull ut2003 map ever and yet it has the best frames of any custom map I've seen yet.

BigFolks

Apr 16, 2003
Yeah, even my 750mh plays this map pretty good. 30 + fps on my system = not bad. :)
Very good map. I love it. I checked it out at like 6 in the morning. lol.

TossMonkey

brown bread?
Sep 4, 2001
Great Britain.
quakeguy.tumblr.com
It plays like ass on my pc, perhaps its the heavy shader usage. Anyroad, I'm not keen on it, the map is open and I don't like the busyness of the shaders and textures, it makes it hard to see the other players.

WebSlinger

bNotNegative != False
Feb 29, 2000
Oklahoma City, OK
looks great, but I didn't care for the gameplay. Maybe it was because I couldn't see the other person just 20 feet in front of me (yes I have brightness & gamma up)

The Warden

this is usually where youll find me
Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
hhmm Cool map but a little TOO circular.

pics!

top area next to Shock Rifle
sae1.jpg

Again top area not far from the LtG and yes I opened my FOV, it was 130 to take that shot.
sae2.jpg

last to the upper section there is 2 routes. someone with some good skills could camp up here easily seeing that the LtG and Shock are both there.
sae3.jpg

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
oops, I downloaded this map a month ago and then forgot about it, and just found it in my map list as I was randomly looking through DM maps to play. :)

Beautiful map, great atmosphere .... can't really say anything else about the visuals. It's Hourences of course.

Gameplay is better than I was expecting, there's some connectivity and creativeness in the layout. It's certainly better than either version of his CTF map. framerates are not great. Probably all the mist and stuff in the air in certain areas. I ran around the map for about 10 minutes and found an easter egg of sorts, go me. :D What a great looking map.

Attachments

• SAEomfg.jpg
    SAEomfg.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 22
  • SAEperty.jpg
    SAEperty.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 21