What's your preferred junk food/candy?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
If nutritional value isn't a factor, then I always go with Tim's Cascade Jalapeno chips. I try not to get them too often, because I'm one of those people who can subconsiously eat an entire bag of chips. I always feel a bit gross when I realize that I just ate about 90 grams of fat and enough sodium to last me all week :(

Usually I snack on bananas and those $1 bags of salad.

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
I love almost all kinds of chocolate, especially all the fancy stuff like white chocolate or those with rum & nuts.

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Chocolate and drop. I don't believe there is drop in the US so I doubt I can explain what it is.

Anyway that's for candy, my favourite junkfood are french fries (excuse me, freedom fries :rolleyes: ) and burger.

I like chocolate alot because it doesn't just taste good, it also has alot of sugars which give me energy (and I need energy).

Last edited:

Profe

Jun 12, 2001
Visit site
nutella
nutella.jpg

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Rostam said:
Chocolate and drop. I don't believe there is drop in the US so I doubt I can explain what it is.

Anyway that's for candy, my favourite junkfood are french fries (excuse me, freedom fries :rolleyes: ) and burger.
You're a traitor ! That's american junkfood ... not proper Dutch junkfood ;)
You should eat 'Bitterballen', 'Kroketten' and (best of all) 'Frikadellen' (with mayonaise, onions & 'curry') ... (*yummy* add fries with plenty of salt & mayonaise to that and I want to eat it right now ... )

Licorice appears to be the 'proper' translation for 'drop' ... not sure if it really is though.
Which reminds me ... I've still got a few some 'kittens' to eat.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
A_Rimmerlister said:
Licorice appears to be the 'proper' translation for 'drop' ... not sure if it really is though.
Which reminds me ... I've still got a few some 'kittens' to eat.
Are you talking about this?

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 23

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
chocolate. good chocolate. none of your sugary american ****. it tastes wonderful, really cheers me up, and as rostam says. contains energy.

aside from that i dont really eat junk food. mostly i eat pasta of one sort or another.

Last edited:

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
Chocolate
Chips [Tim's Cascade Jalapeño RULE]
Pan fried Ramen noodles
Soda [Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, or Cherry Coke]
Home made cookies of almost any kind

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
Uncooked ramen noodles taste great. They're like chips, but healthier and come in different meat flavors.

Microwaveable stuff of any kind. Whenever I'm hungry, just throw it into the microwave and nuke it for a minute or two.

Oh, and toast. Nothing is better than buttered toast. Especially when the butter seeps inside the bread. Yum.

TheWhaleShark

This world is spinning around me
Dec 14, 2001
A little to the left.
www.rit.edu
Pocky is superior to all other snacks, except that it can be rather difficult to get.

Barring the magic flavored cracker sticks of doom, I'd have to say that my personal vice is pork rinds. I can't eat too many of them (like, eating an entire bag of pork rinds will make you quite sick), but I definitely eat more than I should. I don't eat them very often, though.

Soda, of course, is a natural.

As for junk food, not snack food, I'm kinda partial to this thing they have in Rochester called a "garbage plate." I know, it sounds appetizing, doesn't it? Essentially, it consists of two hamburgers or hot dogs, optionally covered in cheese, resting on a bed of home fries and macaroni salad. It's topped with a meaty hot sauce, onions, and mustard, and is served with french bread on the side.

It sounds really disgusting, but believe me, it's not bad. Of course, it has enough calories to last a day or two, so you don't want to eat it too often.