Cool keybinds

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Got any really sweet keybinds that you use?

Backspace=SwitchWeapon 1 | AltFire | onrelease SwitchToLastWeapon

This one rules switches to the shield gun then does the secondary fire, when you let go of it switches back to last weapon.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
l=teamsay Assistance Needed at %l. I have %h and %s.

this displays ur health, shield, and location to ur teammates

only works in single player:
backspace=fov 35 | onrelease fov 85

this provides zooming for non-zoom weapons I.E. shock rifle

Last edited:

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
TWD said:
Backspace=SwitchWeapon 1 | AltFire | onrelease SwitchToLastWeapon

This one rules switches to the shield gun then does the secondary fire, when you let go of it switches back to last weapon.

OMG CHEAT!!! :eek:

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
lmto @ swedix

If the game lets ya bind it, I say it's legal! Take advantage of it, you won't regret it.

Something you can set up in the console that I've found usefull is toggle scoreboard. I set it to tab and just hit it while I'm playing to see what's what.

janiwashere

FC-03B
Jan 12, 2000
Finlandia
www.carpeimperium.com
That suicide bind is actually very useful in games where frags don't really matter (like CTF). With a single press of a button you get 100 health. You need to re-arm of course but very often that doesn't take nearly as much time as collecting healing PU's...

DaBeatard

Mr.How
Nov 20, 2002
Visit site
I'm on the fence about the sheild gun bind. I've tried it, but I would rather bind the weapon and actually press fire myself. The only 'sweet' keybinds I have are the arrows down=incoming low left=incoming left etc. hold control and now down=efc leaving low left efc leaving left etc.

Radiosity

Minty Fresh!
Jan 3, 2003
UK
www.radiant-studios.net
Shield gun simply doesn't work for me. It may be the weapons that I use I guess, but I've never had a single shot deflected away using the SG.

In my world Shieldgun = Instant Death :)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I've got a bind that says "Rev, shoot here" and a big arrow points to my head.

I've also got a bind that makes my ping shoot up to 2000 when he shoots me, that way I have an excuse for standing still.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Key=set Engine.PlayerInput MouseSensitivity 2 | onrelease set Engine.PlayerInput MouseSensitivity 3

WOA...that's cool. I don't think that would be too usefull to me now though :\ Plus I don't have anywhere to stick it.

Oct 22, 2002
Visit site
Well, I don't use the shield as much as I should because I'm lazy.

But if you're low on health, you should pull up your shield as you are making your way to a health or powerup.

I played some DM this morning, and I was using my shield alot, and it gets you out of sticky spots when you're being hammered by the mini or whatever else.

I've spectated DM players that use the shield all the time....for instance they come around corners with the shield up.....that type of shield management keeps you from getting damaged from stray shots in a FFA deathmatch.

spineblaZe

VFX Extraordinaire
Apr 8, 2003
MN
Visit site
:lol: Me too. I use mine in those same cases, or when someone says BS or something similar.

M=say OMG WTF SPAM LAG CHEATER BS AIMBOT