Freya 2003!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sexmachine

- retired -
Feb 5, 2002
Germany
www.planetjailbreak.com
Here is a reply I've received from Snowdog a few days ago (asking him about Freya2003):

Snowdog said:
Hi hi !

Well, I moved to another game, namely Neverwinter Nights. I'm building and scripting on a persistent world module, so I have no clue if I ever have enough time to edit for Unreal again... I do have UT2003 installed, but I rarely play it because I still don't really like the game =(

I do plan on checking out JB though, and I'm sure I'll join you shooty freaks on the lockdowns too. Ah well, the old times eh... I still remember posting my first JB map Closequarters when I didn't have an internetconnection, using diskdrives !

Anyway, if you'd like to take a look on what I'm building, feel free to
check out some screenshots on http://www.chtar.tk

Cheers !
Snoweh