Need a little help please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SpiritWalker

Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover
Feb 20, 2002
NC
webpages.charter.net
I am a Batman nerd.. always have been always will be. I have action figures out the wazoo... and there is a new line of Justice league figures that I have been trying to pick up. Usually that isn't a problem for me, but since I no longer travel for work. It's a pain.
I have been looking for 3 specific figures for awhile now. And am having no luck. I was hoping that someone here would try looking in Wal-Mart, Toys R Us and places like that for the figures that I am looking to buy. The usual retail price is 7.99. If some of you guys finds any of the figures that I am looking for, and buys it, lets me know where to send the cash (plus shipping of course), I will be ever grateful. And will return the favor with 1o1 comp/networking help, looking for things in my region for you.. stuff like that.

here are the ones that I am looking for.

Wonder Woman and Martin Manhunter
i-1a.jpg

there is also Series 2 Manhunter figure that I would like to get

i-1d.jpg

I could go on ebay.. but have been burned on the past way to many times..

thanks....

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Maybe i can help a friend mine has access to a large sales wherehouse I told him what you were looking for and i sould get his call tommorrow. To see if they have it.. How were yopu burned on e-bay??

Last edited:

Master Roshi

Troll
Jul 19, 2003
P.A. United states
Sorry I never recived the call I will get on his case when he comes back from Is vacation. He was to call me today but never did.

Do you know if they have the Justice League "Savage time" episodes on tape yet???

Last edited: