ATI card needs tweaking...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lancifer

Jan 2, 2000
Visit site
I've got an ATI Rage II+. I know this majorly sucks, but it is the best I could get for free. (I am very cheap...) Is there a driver or something that I could use to make the rendering run any faster?

I use the software render, but I think it is messed up. I start bobbing between the top and bottom of the level after awhile. (Floors are not stoping me.) It really sucks to be firing a redemer and smear myself under the ground.

Lancifer

Rooster

Local Legend
Jan 4, 2000
Fort Mill, SC
www.legionoflions.com
Whoa. Now that's major problems.

Hmm, I'd say go out and pick up a Voodoo1 card. You can get one for about $30 shipped.

bullet2.gif

Ain't found a waayy..to kill me yet...
nguid:167703

Lancifer

Jan 2, 2000
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestion, but maybe instead of cheap I should have said broke. Anyone have an idea what a PCI Voodoo2 would cost, if I could still find one? (Start making my B-day list of computer parts...)

Also I hear there is a way to link Voodoo2's together. (SLI I do belive.) Would this be worth looking into?

Lancifer