USkaarj RTS Mod July 13

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
Well folks as posted on Unrealops the rumors are true, we have a set release date for USkaarj July 13, some people will be getting it before then, but for all the rest you will have to just wait for the big day ;) plus beside the big news of the release, unrealops also has an exclusive pic showing off the new power building range feature that we have just implemented. So be sure to check it out ;)

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
FireSlash said:
Gonna give us a file size? I want to know if I'm going to be downloading it no not ;)

The mod is in Umod format, zipped up it is 23.8 mb once the Umod is unzipped it is 64.6 mb big.

I am looking into compressing the file better so that it is as small as it can get, so people that don’t have fast Internet connections can get it easily ;)