A UT League

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GS]Eraser

Jan 16, 2000
www.planetgimp.com
I made this post to unreality.org a few minutes ago..wanted to post it here. Bear in mind nothing about this is set in stone, we just want some ideas. And on with the show.....

Hello everyone. I recently discussed the possibility of creating a UT league with my fellow clanmates. And if we decided to host a league, we would need to get a little feedback from you guys. Anywhoo..this is what we had thought about so far:
A UT/CTF/AS league (We felt DOM wasn't as well suited to clan play as CTF and AS)

Games would have to take place within a certain time frame (IE clan A is scheduled to play clan B this week. The 2 clans have from wednesday, the day the new play week starts, until sunday to play. Then they have until monday to send in the results. The page could then be updated on tuesday, and everything would be ready again wednesday). That would give the clans involed some flexibility in their schedule).

As far as how long the season would run, the format of it (double elimination, NFL-esque, etc.) we don't have any idea on that yet.

We could use your help. Either post here or email me with your idea's about it. Thanks.

[GS]Eraser http://www.planetgimp.com/gs/

eraser

I'm your brain on drugs.
Dec 13, 1999
In a town foo!
Visit site
I"M ERASER, I'M ERASER, I'M ERASER!! you're an imposter, change your name.

bullet2.gif

you've been erased.